Take some time out just for you
90 minutes of online calm via Zoom
New dates coming in 2022
Join me in this 90 minutes of online down time where we will move through a series of creative mindful exercises drawing you into a space of stillness and calm, enabling you to just be in the moment and leave with a wonderful sense of wellbeing.
Through creative mindfulness you will:
- slow down your thinking, allowing yourself to become fully aware and fully present in the moment
- quieten your dominant left hemisphere so you can manage your thoughts and focus your attention on what you need to
- create a space of calmness and wellbeing
- reconnect to your creativity and increase your sense of confidence in your creativity
- learn new creative ways to de-stress your life
This session is open to all. You do not need to be able to draw to benefit from the exercises, just come with an open mind and a willingness to explore something new.
Please note this is not a mindfulness training workshop. If you are looking for a workshop please go to the Art, Mindfulness and Wellbeing workshop page.
Joining requirements and materials
To get the best from your session find yourself a space where you will be able to just be, without interruption and distraction. You may want to have a table to do your exercises on and a good supportive chair. You can, of course, work on the floor if that feels good for you.
Materials: Please have to hand a pen or pencil, some colouring pencils, crayons or felt tip pens, and some sheets of paper. I recommend a couple of sheets of A4 or A3.
Joining: Once you have booked and paid for the session I will email you the Zoom link.
Fees and booking
The fee for this session is £20
Please complete the booking form below and I will send you an invoice and how to pay.
Please note that once paid the fee is non-refundable.