Creating time out for you
90 minutes of online calm via Zoom
Tuesday 21st September 10am to 11.30am UK time
In this 90 minutes of online down time we will move through a series of creative mindful exercises drawing you into a space of stillness and calm; bringing you out of your busy thinking mind, so you are fully present and leave with a wonderful sense of wellbeing.
Through creative mindfulness you will:
- slow down your thinking, allowing yourself to become fully aware and fully present in the moment
- quieten your dominant left hemisphere so you can manage your thoughts and focus your attention on what you need to
- create a space of calmness and wellbeing
- reconnect to your creativity and increase your sense of confidence in your creativity
- learn new creative ways to de-stress your life
This session is open to all and you do not need to be able to draw to benefit from the exercises, just come with an open mind and a willingness to explore something new.
Please note this is not a mindfulness training workshop. If you are looking for a workshop please go to the Draw Yourself Calm workshop page.
Joining requirements and materials
When you join the session please ensure you are in a space where you will be able to just be, without interruption and distraction. You will need to have access to a table and a good supportive chair. To take part in the exercises you will need to have with you a pen or pencil, some colouring pencils, crayons or felt tip pens, and some sheets of paper. I recommend a couple of sheets of A5, A4 and A3.
Once you have booked and paid for the session I will email you the Zoom link.
Fees and booking
The fees for this 90 minute session are £20 including VAT.
Please complete the booking form below and I will send you an invoice and how to pay.
Please note that once paid the fee is non-refundable.