The next Practitioner Day is 4th June 2020.
This day is for you and is open to any coach who has attended an ART in Coaching workshop and wants to develop and grow their art-based coaching practice, whether it is part of your wider practice or main approach. The day is all about coming together to share and learn from each other, tapping into a growing community of knowledge and practice; supporting each other, building confidence in our coaching with art and developing best practice. It is an opportunity to:
- Connect and reconnect with like minded coaches
- To hear what others have been doing and how they have started to introduce art in their practice and the outcomes they experience
- To bring your questions and issues to the group for reflection and exploration
- For those who haven’t had many opportunities to practice ART in Coaching, space to re-fresh through co-coaching
- Updates from me on any new research and findings
More details will emerge in the newsletter and I will also be asking for your contributions to help make it your day. Would you like to have a slot to share your research, experience or a case study? If so let me know through the ‘send a message tab’.
If you would like to book your place please go to the ‘book a space’ box below. Early bird discount – if you book and pay before 1st January 2020 the fee is £85 (full fee is £95).